In this episode of the Balance Boldly Podcast seating with Naketa Ren Thigpen let’s welcome Janet Kafadar, she's an online business coach and consultant for women working a 9-5 to build their online business empires after dark. She is ridiculously passionate about helping them build their businesses on 20 mins a day and figuring out their next impactful step.
Janet is talking about taking 10-20 minutes a day to put in the work to grow your legacy. If you lean in and follow the path that Janet lays out, you'll see how doable it is to create your imprint in this world with deep impact and intimacy along the way as you grow the online business you want without wasting precious hours along the way.
What you will learn
· How to prioritize and do more in less time
· Importance of yourself to your potential market
· Getting traction with small daily actions
· Being intentional about what you're doing.
· Consistency and small wins matter
· Crossing the bridges of business and relationships
· Braking barriers and scaling your business
· To move from that dream to believing it, planning it and finally going for it
· To step out of your comfort zone and put yourself out there.
More about Janet Kafadar
Janet is a busy mom of 3 kids under 8, and she’s personally experienced the frustration and overwhelm of feeling stuck in her own business. Today, she coaches and teaches women how to build their online business empires after dark, while working a day job, raising a family, and everything in between. Her mission is to activate goal-driven women to go after what, figure out their next impactful step, and build their businesses on 20mins a day without wasting precious hours getting lost down the Google rabbit hole.
Today, Janet is on a mission to activate goal-driven women to go after what they want in their online business and life without endlessly tinkering with their website or wasting precious hours getting lost down the Google rabbit hole. Her zone of genius is helping her clients:
• Understand their next impactful step to get their business off the ground
• Identifying how to position themselves as the go-to person in their niche and
• Finding their voice, sharing their message and connecting with their soul divine clients.
After 5 years of running a successful online agency and working behind the scenes of many online businesses, Janet knows what works (and what doesn’t work), and she’s made it her mission to support women to step out of the shadows and launch their business babies into the world.
Contact: Janet Kafadar
Youtibe: /Janet Kafadar
If you are willing and ready, l
Naketa Ren Thigpen is a Balance (and) Relationship Advisor activating power couples (and) potent humans ready to self-actualize wholeness |Architect of Intentionally Selfish Suite Incubator- Training & Certification for Women Entrepreneurs| Podcast Host & Transformational Speaker. Interested in learning more, visit www.thigpro.com
Ready to activate joy in work/life (and LOVE), enjoy this Complimentary Masterclass at asknaketa.com