Julia Barbaro is a homeschooling mom of six children, wife, certified life and marriage coach and author. She is an integral part of the behind-the-scenes operations of her husband, Gino’s, business ventures, including Jake & Gino and the Rand family of companies. Today, she sits down with host, Naketa Ren Thigpen on the Balance Boldly Podcast to talk about how her and her forever lover took a big leap of faith and started over in a brand new industry, in a new state, and grew closer through it all.
What to expect in today’s BBP episode:
– What it means to fully trust your spouse
– How you can be very fearful of something and learn to dominate the fear
– What you can do every morning to ensure you are prioritizing yourself
– Why it’s important to make time for yourself even when you’re “busy”
– The gift of learning to do something different and successfully from scratch
More about Julia Barbaro
Julia Barbaro is a mother of 6 and wife to Gino Barbaro, an entrepreneur and cofounder of Jake and Gino, together they host the Julia and Gino podcast where they focus on raising a family and running a business. Julia is the author of “The cannoli’s exploded” and “A Gelato Blast” books for all ages encouraging responsibility, creativity and decision making. Julia and her family live in St. Augustine, Florida where they enjoy the old city and the simple beach life.
Contact Julia Barbaro
● Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jakeandgino
● LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/jake-and-gino
● Twitter – https://twitter.com/JakeandGino
Books: The Cannolis Exploded & The Gelato Blast
Special Audience Giveaways: www.juliaandgino.com
Subscribe, REVIEW, Share & Balance Boldly
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa Ren Thigpen talks
with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of
industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout,
navigate relationship hurdles, and what overall work/life balance looks like for
them. Not your conventional personal development podcast, Balance Boldly
uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in
the workplace, daily.
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to Apple Podcasts,
Spotify, iHeart Radio, or your favorite podcast app to subscribe to the
show and leave your honest review.
Now Go! Enjoy the balance of your day, but remember, do it, BOLDLY!
Thank you for listening!