Our next guest isn’t just passionate about transforming relationships, he’s ignited highest when he can help couples transform fast! Jon Dabach is a couples counselor and relationship coach, known as Mr. Spirituality by clients and followers of his engaging podcast, Relationship Revival. Today, Jon is in the studio with host, Naketa Ren Thigpen to talk about complacency in your relationships and career path and the ripples that are created when you lean in and choose to be happy.
Get ready to be inspired! Tune in now.
What to expect in today’s BBP episode:
– How happiness is connected to doing what you love doing most
– A reminder of how impactful your purpose is for the next generation
– Why it’s important to dress up for date night
– The benefit of speaking in your partners love language
– Bringing passion back into your relationship can be as easy as 1,2,3
– Bonus>>Why men should plan all the date nights moving forward…
Contact Jon Dabach
Subscribe, REVIEW, Share & Balance Boldly
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa Ren Thigpen talks with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout, navigate relationship hurdles, and what overall work/life balance looks like for them. Not your conventional personal development podcast, Balance Boldly uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in the workplace, daily.
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or your favorite podcast app to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Now Go! Enjoy the balance of your day, but remember, do it, BOLDLY!
Thank you for listening!