In this episode of the Balance Boldly Podcast with Naketa Ren Thigpen, we meet Kris Plachy, Thought Leader and Expert for Entrepreneurial Management. She discusses societal expectations from women, how challenges sharpen us in a good way, and the necessity of being prepared for disruption before it hits ground.
There's a lot of assumptions, especially for women, that we should somehow just be good at this. But managing people in a business is different. It’s a skill. It's just something we need to learn. – Kris Plachy [4:29]
What you will learn
· Kris speaks of how she coaches female entrepreneurs who are cresting over that seven-figure mark.
· Dealing with strategic challenges and managing people.
· How she was preparing her clients with the program "Leading Through Crazy Times"
· From where she learned to guide leaders through difficulty.
· The importance of being prepared for disruption before it strikes.
· How she changed her self-care regime and upped her game with the times.
· The way we project our feelings on others when we don't take care of ourselves well.
· Looking at things from a strength-based perspective.
· Doing what feels right in the heart and staying out of judgment.
· How she relaxes in her busy schedule.
More about Kris Plachy
Kris Plachy is THE Thought Leader and Expert for Entrepreneurial Management. Kris has poured her life’s work into learning about then teaching how to lead a team. In a space where there is a lot of ‘noise’ and advice, Kris has designed the ‘how to’ of team leadership through her “Five Step Management System”.
If you are willing and ready, let’s shake the shame and spread healing & hope to women ready to get more of what they want.
Order a copy of my survivor memoir and personal transformational story for yourself or a friend. Selfish: Permission to Pause, Live, Love and Laugh Your Way to Joy at Amazon or anywhere books are found.
Subscribe, REVIEW, Share & Balance Boldly
Recently Rated #8 by Feedspot on The Top 35 Women in Business Podcast to Follow in 2020!
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa R. Thigpen talks with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout and what work/life balance looks like for them. Not your conventional self-help podcast, Balance Boldly uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in the workplace, daily.
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
If you want to dive deeper into topic
Naketa Ren Thigpen is a Balance (and) Relationship Advisor activating power couples (and) potent humans ready to self-actualize wholeness |Architect of Intentionally Selfish Suite Incubator- Training & Certification for Women Entrepreneurs| Podcast Host & Transformational Speaker. Interested in learning more, visit www.thigpro.com
Ready to activate joy in work/life (and LOVE), enjoy this Complimentary Masterclass at asknaketa.com