Jo Dodds is the Founder of POWER to Live More, where she helps home-based coaches and consultants improve their productivity, organization, wellbeing, energy, and resilience to unlock the POWER within, get more done, and live a healthier, happier life. She is also a member of the core team at Engage for Success, a movement committed to helping organizations and business leaders improve their personal and organizational growth through evidence-based case studies, tools, and support. She is the host of the POWER to Live More podcast and co-hosts the Engage for Success Radio Podcast.
Jo joins me today to share what it means to ‘break boxes,’ have the POWER to live more, and how she lives this out not only in her business but in her day-to-day life. She discusses the relevance of having a team, acquiring the support you need, and creating boundaries to get things done and be able to live more each day. She also explains the significance of asking questions that will help you do things differently and can be beneficial to you, your organization, and the people around you.
“It’s about deciding what you want to do and how you want to live your life – and making everything sort of fit around that.” – Jo Dodds
This Week on the Balance Boldly for Ambitious Women In Business Podcast:
- How she lives out the fundamental principles of the POWER to Live More
- Why she works from an energy point of view
- The significance of having boundaries regarding tasks and schedule
- How she helps other women leaders break their boxes in the corporate setup
- Asking different level questions to get the different level solutions
- When she gives herself permission to pause – and how
- Why she makes it a point to read every day
- What she does when she’s feeling a bit down
A Little Permission to Pause:
- I’m not fitting into anyone elses boxes. I’m creating my own. #IDoWhatIWant
Connect with Jo Dodds:
Subscribe, Share & Balance Boldly
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa R. Thigpen talks with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout and what work/life balance looks like for them. Not your conventional self-help podcast, Balance Boldly uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in the workplace, daily.
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Spreaker, iHeart Radio, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Now Go. Create Your Balance. Create Your Joy. But remember, do it, BOLDLY!
Thank you for listening!