Former Miss Singapore and South East Asia woman of excellence 2010 Genecia Alluora, sits down with me Naketa Ren Thigpen to share how she has created the largest female entrepreneur network in Asia.
Listen in to learn how Genecia started Soul Rich Woman after discovering excellent business performance online. You will also learn the power that delegating tasks gives you as a business owner in your path for success.
“We can’t give what we don’t have and we can’t give if we’re not able to receive.”– Genecia Alluora 19:08
What you will learn:
· Genecia describes her entrepreneurial journey and the massive success she received after transitioning from offline business to online.
· How she grew her network Soul Rich Woman from 0 to 200,000 plus women by using funnels and Facebook ads.
· Why it is important to connect with your customers.
· The art of believing in yourself when taking your business online and being different.
· The power of delegating 80% of your to-do list to grow your online business.
· How she balances being an online leader and spend time with family.
· How to delegate as a careerprenuer.
· How to do what works best for you to get your business in the online space.
· How Genecia’s fills up her cup as a way to give herself permission to pause.
More about Genecia
Profiled in CNBC and China Daily, Genecia Alluora is a globally renowned speaker and leading women’s empowerment expert with over a decade of experience speaking on stages worldwide.
She has spoken in recent major events, including the RISE Conference in Hong Kong, Success Conference and Expo Asia 2018 in Hanoi, and National Achievers’ Congress in Manila.
Genecia’s motto-“Alone we are strong, together we are UNSTOPPABLE,” rings true with resounding vibration across the globe more than ever right now.
Contact: Genecia Alluora
If you are willing and ready, let’s shake the shame and spread healing & hope to women ready to get more of what they want.
Order a copy of my survivor memoir and personal transformational story for yourself or a friend. Selfish: Permission to Pause, Live, Love and Laugh Your Way to Joy at Amazon or anywhere books are found.
Subscribe, REVIEW, Share & Balance Boldly
Recently Rated #8 by Feedspot on The Top 35 Women in Business Podcast to Follow in 2020!
If you want to dive deeper into topics around work/life (and LOVE), expounding on how to leverage the intimacy advantage in your business join me in our free private group on Facebook: Selfish | Get What You Want.
Naketa Ren Thigpen is a Balance (and) Relationship Advisor activating power couples (and) potent humans ready to self-actualize wholeness |Architect of Intentionally Selfish Suite Incubator- Training & Certification for Women Entrepreneurs| Podcast Host & Transformational Speaker. Interested in learning more, visit www.thigpro.com
Ready to activate joy in work/life (and LOVE), enjoy this Complimentary Masterclass at asknaketa.com