In this episode of the Balance Boldly Podcast with Naketa Ren Thigpen, we meet Case Lane,
So what it really comes down to is your ability to just say, I'm going to do this because I know there's a problem. I know people are looking for a solution. I know I can help. I want to deliver value. So I've figured out a way to make this happen. – Case Lane [15:58]
What you will learn
· The importance of having an online strategy for business.
· Seeing and understanding the big picture.
· What gig economy is all about.
· How she helps people to get started in being an online entrepreneur.
· Calculating how many people you need to promote your product to for earning the desired daily amount.
· The process of doing things incrementally instead of all at once, so that it does not overwhelm.
· Finding balance in life as an entrepreneur
· How the growth of a business depends on various factors such as time, budget, and commitment.
· The significance of perseverance for entrepreneurs.
· How to avoid using your current situation as an excuse to not do enough for yourself.
· The necessity of adaptability and change.
· Doing your research to see what's going to work for you, according to your strengths and weaknesses.
· Believing in entrepreneurship to create a better society.
· The importance of pacing yourself.
More about Case Lane
Case Lane is a global writer, entrepreneur, traveler, and the founder of Ready Entrepreneur. Ready Entrepreneur helps aspiring entrepreneurs understand how to use technology.
Subscribe, REVIEW, Share & Balance Boldly
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa Ren Thigpen talks with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout, navigate relationship hurdles, and what overall work/life balance looks like for them. Not your conventional personal development podcast, Balance Boldly uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in the workplace, daily.
If you enjoyed this episode, head over to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Radio, or your favorite podcast app to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Order a paperback copy of my survivor memoir and personal transformational story for yourself or a friend. Selfish: Permission to Pause, Live, Love and Laugh Your Way to Joy at Barnes & Nobles,
Naketa Ren Thigpen is a Balance (and) Relationship Advisor activating power couples (and) potent humans ready to self-actualize wholeness |Architect of Intentionally Selfish Suite Incubator- Training & Certification for Women Entrepreneurs| Podcast Host & Transformational Speaker. Interested in learning more, visit www.thigpro.com
Ready to activate joy in work/life (and LOVE), enjoy this Complimentary Masterclass at asknaketa.com