Mariska Bogle joins joins the Balance Boldly Podcast to talk about how her curiosity led her to be the Executive Director of Philadelphia Hospitality. She shares the fears that high achievers try to overcome, what she does to maintain her quality of life, and how she lives bravely and authentically as she enjoys living in the moment.
Mariska is the Executive Director of Philadelphia Hospitality, an organization dedicated to promoting Philadelphia as a premier travel destination for cultural and history enthusiasts. She has worked in print, media, marketing, and advertising as well as in their family-run business, the Philadelphia Tribune. As a communication expert, she provides strategic planning and marketing on how to connect the organization with the community and cultivate cross-regional relationships.
“All who wander are not lost.” – Mariska Bogle
This Week on Balance Boldly for Entrepreneurial Woman in Business:
- Mariska’s journey to her current role at Philadelphia Hospitality
- How she changes her behavior to create different patterns that open new opportunities
- How she measures success
- Why it’s essential to belong to a small and sincere group for accountability
- The morning routine that allows her to face the day bravely
- Taking Tours versus Creating Experiences
- How Philadelphia Hospitality allows its guests to experience Philadelphia in a very personal way
- The benefits and drawbacks of being a “loner”
- In the morning, take the time to live in the present — feel the morning sun, listen to the birds chirping, and remember to be brave.
- Hold on tight. Be thankful for where you are. Give all you’ve got because you have another day to make it work.
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- Don’t be afraid to be curious and just be yourself — you have one body, one mind, one spirit. Take care of you because you matter.
Connect with Mariska Bogle:
- Philadelphia Hospitality Website
- Philadelphia Hospitality on Facebook
- Philadelphia Hospitality on Instagram
- Philadelphia Hospitality on Twitter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe, Share & Balance Boldly
Thanks for tuning into the Balance Boldly podcast – the show where we get bold about your balance and shake the shame that stunts your growth. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Spreaker, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Join the Community!
Join the Dreamers Blueprint Community – the community designed for bold women and brave men that are ready to balance all that matters – boldly!