Beth Lawrence is an event producer and experiential marketing expert who has launched several brands and provided PR services to many small businesses. She is the CEO of a events production, marketing, and PR firm based in Philadelphia as well as the co-founder of The Industry Formula, a company that offers sales and marketing templates as well as consulting services to small-to-mid-sized companies. She is a human rights advocate who served as the former Silent Auction Co-Chair for the Human Rights Galas and the campaign manager for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Women of the Year for two consecutive years. Additionally, she is a founding member of the PartyPartners of Philadelphia.
Beth joins me today to share how she understands her body, so she doesn’t feel trapped by the things that are going on around her. She explains why you need to listen to your body and how her closest relationships help her manage stress and avoid burnout. She also shares why controlling her emotions to look at things more pragmatically is daily work for her as well as how she deals with her ‘little glass box of emotions.’
“Come at things from a place of value and a place of learning.” – Beth Lawrence
This Week on the Balance Boldly for Ambitious Women In Business Podcast:
- What experiential marketing is and how it should impact customers and clients
- The difference between an event planner and an event producer
- Why connecting with her husband is one of the effective ways she handles burnout
- How journaling, meditating, and guided meditation help her recharge
- Why she feels the need to break her routine and do something else
- The challenge with wanting to be the best at everything right away
A Little Permission to Pause:
- Look at your week and pencil in a FREE DAY.
Connect with Beth Lawrence:
- Beth Lawrence Website
- Beth Lawrence on LinkedIn
- Beth Lawrence on Instagram
- The Industry Formula on Instagram
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa R.Thigpen talks with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout and what work/life balance looks like for them. Not your conventional self-help podcast, Balance Boldly uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in the workplace, daily.
If you like what you hear on the BalanceBoldly for Ambitious Women Podcast, Please subscribe, rate and share to help us ensure the ambitiously bold and brave have access to valuable life, love, and business balance tools.
Create Your Balance. Create Your Joy.
Thank you for listening!