Newell Anderson is the Co-Founder and Principal Partner of Caccioppoli Anderson LLC, a boutique marketing firm specialized in creating dynamic, impactful marketing design and branding campaigns that seamlessly marry their client’s needs, unique style, quality, and personality. His role with the company includes extensive public relations, marketing campaigns, event planning, advertising, and developing strategies for branding that drive revenue for international and domestic organizations.
Newell joins me today to discuss how delegating tasks and hiring the right teams can help entrepreneurs and corporate executives avoid burnout. He explains how trying to “wear all the hats” in your organization or business can eventually lead to burning out, how to identify and hire the right teams, and the how periodically “stepping back” and taking breaks can impact your efficiency and happiness. He also explains why it’s critical for businesses to focus on incorporating personality and “the human touch” into their marketing and branding strategies and how developing a flexible plan of action can impact the success of your business.
“You need to learn how to control what’s really important. You need to be able to prioritize your life just as you do your clients.” – Newell Anderson
This Week on the Balance Boldly for Ambitious Women In Business Podcast:
- How trying to do everything in your business eventually leads to burnout.
- How his company helps brands grow their business.
- The importance of focusing on building relationships to grow your business.
- How entrepreneurs can incorporate “the human touch” into their marketing and branding strategies.
- The importance of building the right team.
- How to identify and hire the right team.
- The importance of creating flexible plans and strategies that can adapt to changes in your business.
This week’s Permission to Pause:
Go out and walk. Clear your head.
Thank you to our guest expert, Newell Anderson.
To contact Newell and learn more about Caccioppoli Anderson LLC Go to www.caccioppolianderson.com
You can also connect with Newell by phone or email:
Phone: (917) 656-8142
On the Balance Boldly Podcast, host Naketa R. Thigpen talks with ambitious women in business (and a few brave men) from a wide array of industries about their pursuit of success, how they face business burnout and what work/life balance looks like for them. Not your conventional self-help podcast, Balance Boldly uncovers real solutions to real problems afflicting real people at home and in the workplace, daily.
If you like what you hear on the Balance Boldly for Ambitious Women Podcast, Please subscribe, rate and share to help us ensure the ambitiously bold and brave have access to valuable life, love, and business balance tools.
Connect with me, Naketa R. Thigpen @balanceboldly on IG, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Create Your Balance. Create Your Joy.
Thank you for listening!
Stephen A. Hart is a brand strategist and the founder of Isles Media, LLC. He is also the creator of Brand You™, a digital platform that provides done-for-you services to help entrepreneurs and professionals create a digital footprint by expressing their passion and creativity so they can change the world. Stephen also owns, operates, and hosts Trailblazers.FM, the top ranking podcast that interviews black industry leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs. Due to his efforts, he was selected as one of the 100 Modern Men of Distinction by Black Enterprise.
Stephen joins me today to share how he blazed trails — the story of his success, sudden downfall, and how he used his time to take a break from entrepreneurship to reflect, gain clarity, pivot, and refocus on what was important in his life. He shares how his daughter impacted his decision to create Trailblazers.FM™ as well as how your personal brand impacts your success. He also shares the turning point that led him to intentionally care for himself as well as what gives him a greater sense of purpose as he achieves his goals.
“At the end of the day, if you don’t have a heart and a passion for pursuing that dream, it’s not going to last.” – Stephen A. Hart
This Week on Balance Boldly for Entrepreneurial Woman in Business:
- The inspiring story of how his wife stuck with him despite the collapse of his business
- What it took to pay their clients back and rebuild their reputation
- How he got back on his feet personally and professionally
- Who his target audience was when he started Trailblazers.FM
- The numbers that reflect the podcast’s success
- What Brand You™ is about
- How branding helps set you apart from your competitors
- Essential branding elements to consider to make you stand out
- How to determine your target audience
- The relevance of focusing and understanding your buyer
- F.A.I.L. represents your First Attempt In Learning.
- You have to do something that you’re not only talented and skilled at doing in running a business, but do something that you’re genuinely passionate about and that you have the heart to do.
- Your brand helps set you apart in so many ways.
- You have to be very clear about the people you’re speaking to — and speak only to them.
- Serve the person that you intended to serve. Focus on serving one, and several thousand people will become your superfans and buy into exactly what you’re trying to help them to do
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- Do not deplete yourself — giving so much of you to the whole that you’re left with a negative balance, and you can’t create the memories that matter for your life and business. #BrandYou
Connect with Stephen A. Hart:
Accelerate Your Business Today!
Are you ready to revamp your business? Apply now for The Accelerator — a one-day intensive business accelerator that helps you rebuild your balance so you can enjoy life and business with freedom and flexibility. Go now to www.ThigPro.com.
Subscribe, Share & Balance Boldly
Thanks for tuning into the Balance Boldly podcast – the show where we get bold about your balance and shake the shame that stunts your growth. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Spreaker, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Don’t forget to check out our website or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Join the Community!
Join the Dreamers Blueprint Community – the community designed for bold women and brave men that are ready to balance all that matters – boldly!