Stephen A. Hart is a brand strategist and the founder of Isles Media, LLC. He is also the creator of Brand You™, a digital platform that provides done-for-you services to help entrepreneurs and professionals create a digital footprint by expressing their passion and creativity so they can change the world. Stephen also owns, operates, and hosts Trailblazers.FM, the top ranking podcast that interviews black industry leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs. Due to his efforts, he was selected as one of the 100 Modern Men of Distinction by Black Enterprise.
Stephen joins me today to share how he blazed trails — the story of his success, sudden downfall, and how he used his time to take a break from entrepreneurship to reflect, gain clarity, pivot, and refocus on what was important in his life. He shares how his daughter impacted his decision to create Trailblazers.FM™ as well as how your personal brand impacts your success. He also shares the turning point that led him to intentionally care for himself as well as what gives him a greater sense of purpose as he achieves his goals.
“At the end of the day, if you don’t have a heart and a passion for pursuing that dream, it’s not going to last.” – Stephen A. Hart
This Week on Balance Boldly for Entrepreneurial Woman in Business:
- The inspiring story of how his wife stuck with him despite the collapse of his business
- What it took to pay their clients back and rebuild their reputation
- How he got back on his feet personally and professionally
- Who his target audience was when he started Trailblazers.FM
- The numbers that reflect the podcast’s success
- What Brand You™ is about
- How branding helps set you apart from your competitors
- Essential branding elements to consider to make you stand out
- How to determine your target audience
- The relevance of focusing and understanding your buyer
- F.A.I.L. represents your First Attempt In Learning.
- You have to do something that you’re not only talented and skilled at doing in running a business, but do something that you’re genuinely passionate about and that you have the heart to do.
- Your brand helps set you apart in so many ways.
- You have to be very clear about the people you’re speaking to — and speak only to them.
- Serve the person that you intended to serve. Focus on serving one, and several thousand people will become your superfans and buy into exactly what you’re trying to help them to do
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- Do not deplete yourself — giving so much of you to the whole that you’re left with a negative balance, and you can’t create the memories that matter for your life and business. #BrandYou
Connect with Stephen A. Hart:
- Stephen A. Hart Website
- Stephen A. Hart on Instagram
- Stephen A. Hart on Twitter
- Trailblazers.FM Podcast
- Trailblazers.FM on Instagram
Accelerate Your Business Today!
Are you ready to revamp your business? Apply now for The Accelerator — a one-day intensive business accelerator that helps you rebuild your balance so you can enjoy life and business with freedom and flexibility. Go now to www.ThigPro.com.
Subscribe, Share & Balance Boldly
Thanks for tuning into the Balance Boldly podcast – the show where we get bold about your balance and shake the shame that stunts your growth. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Spreaker, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Join the Community!
Join the Dreamers Blueprint Community – the community designed for bold women and brave men that are ready to balance all that matters – boldly!