Lisa Gable is a phenomenal woman who has served a number of influential people — including four U.S. presidents and two governors. She also serves as a counsel to CEOs of Fortune 500 companies and as a representative to global public-private partnerships and nonprofits. Her goal is to move organizations to a higher level of performance and to promote quality leadership and diplomacy in organizations with the vision of having a better society.
In this episode, Lisa shares how to be a bold catalyst of change in organizations. She shares how to deliver concrete change and why she bases everything on a process. She also shares her Prevention Recipe — the things to do to prevent you from chronic stress due to the type of work you do and the unenthusiastic reaction you might have to deal with as people react to the discomfort of unfamiliar territory and change.
“It’s as you go through obstacles and are looking for opportunities to be successful despite those obstacles, that’s what creates a change agent.” – Lisa Gable
This Week on Balance Boldly for Entrepreneurial Woman in Business:
- The influence that led Lisa to be a catalyst for change
- How she framed the changes in her clients’ organizations
- How to guarantee that you serve your avatar well
- Who will be your biggest advocate
- How she prepares herself to handle difficult people
- Why she leaves messages on her voicemail
- How to go to bed at night without any negativity in your head
- Her unapologetic pause
- As you do multiple things at the same time, always have very specific goals for each activity you’re involved in.
- Setting goals and looking at the opportunities to implement them will set you forward.
- Surround yourself with good people. Stay on target. Be highly flexible.
- Spend the necessary time to figure out what’s important to your client.
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- It’s okay if you don’t get accepted into something. Start your own and use it to uplevel yourself and compete again.
Connect with Lisa Gable:
Subscribe, Share & Balance Boldly
Thanks for tuning into the Balance Boldly podcast – the show where we get bold about your balance and shake the shame that stunts your growth. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Spreaker, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Join the Community!
Join the Dreamers Blueprint Community – the community designed for bold women and brave men that are ready to balance all that matters – boldly!