Welcome to part one of the four-part series of Dreamers and Doers! This series is a compilation of the best of the best episodes where you will hear the highlights, great takeaways, and the meat of the previous episodes.
This episode is perfect for all of you brave women and bold men that have a dream in your head to take the steps necessary to believe in it, plan for it, do it, then preserve your success so you can take the next step to conquer an even bigger dream. We hear stories on why it’s important to prepare for the inevitable, upcoming challenges in our future and why you should write notes to your future self. We also learn about the relationship between action and intention and the effect of instant gratification on today’s generation’s level of patience regarding their life dream.
“You can never guarantee anything in life, but you can set up the conditions to make it more likely for you to be successful.” – Andy Molinsky
This Week on Balance Boldly:
- Helping people process the “what if’s”
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- How to customize “stepping outside your comfort zone”
- The urgency to make money versus the urgency of managing it
- The connection between investing in yourself, leadership, and results
- Why you should not rush the process
- Every coach needs to be coached. Every teacher needs to be taught.
- Making a life decision is a family decision.
- Step up. Drop the drama. Be compassionate. Show up authentically.
A Little Gentle Honesty:
- You are your greatest asset. Invest in you.
Subscribe, Share & Balance Boldly
Thanks for tuning into the Balance Boldly podcast – the show where we get bold about your balance and shake the shame that stunts your growth. If you enjoyed this episode, head over to iTunes, Spreaker, or Google Play to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review.
Join the Community!
Join the Dreamers Blueprint Community – the community designed for bold women and brave men that are ready to balance all that matters – boldly!